Come join other women in community as we dive deep into the untamed feminine psyche & rediscover our authentic, empowered self & expression.
Have you been hearing the call to reconnect with the buried, oftentimes suppressed Wild Woman within?
As we go through life, it is a common tale that we alienate our creative, instinctual feminine knowing; for acceptance, security, love, etc. Over time, we may recognize the loss of our vibrant and unique spark for life and creative self expression. More often than not, when this happens it can cause a deep feeling of disconnection, disempowerment and lack of fulfillment and joy.
The goal of this book club is to empower women in remembering and embodying their authentic nature. The first book to assist us with building this framework of deep remembering and bone knowing is, Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D. This is an incredible book that is a perennial font of feminine wisdom. The author beautifully weaves her knowledge of intercultural myths of the Wild Woman archetype, with her training as a Jungian psychoanalyst.
If you have been feeling the pain of not honoring the sacred Wild Woman within, begin the journey of reclaiming your unique magic and medicine with this dynamic book club and group of women. Now is the time for us to join together in community, as we support each other in remembering our truth and sharing our gifts with the world!
Book Club Format
- We will meet once a month, on the fourth Wednesday, from 6-8pm.
- Each meeting we will be covering as much of the chapter as we can.
- We will start each chapter by reading the myth, and then discussing the different teachings available within each story.
- We all will have personal experiences and unique lessons from our own life journey that will be triggered from this exploration. Open discussion and sharing of these individual life gems will be encouraged and welcomed for the benefit of the person sharing, and the whole group.
- Please prepare for the monthly meeting by reading the chapters that will be covered and even taking some notes of what came up for you, and/or realizations or epiphanies you have from the text. If you are not able to read ahead of time, please come anyway and read along and share any insights that come up.
- Chairs will be available, but feel free to bring a floor cushion if you would be more comfortable that way!
- Herbal tea from The Peoples Apothecary will be provided for your enjoyment.
- If you feel so called, please bring something for the alter that represents your shakti flow.
All classes are non-refundable unless canceled by the teacher. The fee is not transferable to other classes in any situation. Thank you for understanding.
This book club is being presented by Dr. Elaine Faverey, DC of Radiant Being Wellness. Dr. Elaine is a chiropractor and shamanic practitioner. She specializes in a light touch chiropractic technique called Network Spinal Analysis, that gently unwinds tension, stress and defense physiology from the spine and nervous system by improving its integrity; while honoring the innate wisdom and organizing intelligence of the individual.
Dr. Elaine has also been initiated into an unbroken Mayan shamanic lineage and offers two healing modalities from this training, called Divine Intervention & Spontaneous Remission and Light Language.
All of these techniques assist in helping the individual achieve greater levels of health/healing, well-being, integration/connection and wholeness. Don't hesitate to reach out today if you are ready to manifest new strategies for achieving vitality and optimal life expression!